WMBC provides personalized financial planning to our clients that is specific to several variables including their income, risk tolerance, values, and family. We work with each client to identify and prioritize their goals, explore options, establish effective strategies, construct and execute a plan, and assess the performance of the plan and make adjustments as needed. See our process detailed below:
- Review your individual situation and personal objectives. Every family’s financial situation is unique. That’s why it is so important to find out as much as we can about you and your financial goals. The more we know about you, the more precise recommendations we can make and the more we can help you. As a result, we may take some time to discuss your hopes, dreams, and objectives, and the things that really matter to you. This is the basis for the first meeting with anyone we sit down with.
- Analyze and review your needs. As needed, we will work with you to identify and prioritize your objectives, and then help establish benchmark goals. This is important because we live in a world of unlimited choices. People often fail to achieve objectives because they try to accomplish too much at once, or they don’t attach specific deadlines to their goals. By breaking down your goals to specific objectives, you can look at available resources and decide which goals are realistic, which need to be adjusted and scaled down, and which simply must be abandoned.
- Develop and implement a strategy to help you achieve your goals. Based on our conversation and analysis, we can recommend the steps that it will take to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Coordinate your financial activities. We regularly coordinate insurance and financial activities for clients with the other members of their team of financial, tax, and legal advisors. We can do the same for you.
- Monitor progress; provide ongoing service as your needs and situation change over time. Planning is not a one-shot deal. Strategies need to be adjusted periodically as your life and the economy changes. We will work with you over the years to help keep your program on track with your changing needs.